Developer Smart Contracts
Smart Contract Languages
- Solidity- EVM smart contracting language
- Bamboo - A morphing smart contract language
- Vyper - New experimental pythonic programming language
- LLL - Low-level Lisp-like Language
- Flint - New language under development with security features including asset types, state transition, and safe integers
Cross chain transaction APIs
- Truffle - Most popular smart contract development, testing, and deployment framework. The Truffle suite includes Truffle, and Drizzle and Ganache, which we forked and adapted to Wanchain with Wanache
- Embark - Framework for DApp development
- Dapp - Framework for DApp development, successor to DApple
- Populus - The EVM development framework with the most cute animal pictures
- Etherlime - ethers.js based framework for Dapp deployment
- Remix - Web IDE with built in static analysis, test blockchain VM.
- Superblocks Lab - Web IDE. Built in browser blochain VM, Metamask integration (one click deployments to Testnet/Mainnet), transaction logger and live code your WebApp among many other features.
- Atom - Atom editor with Atom Solidity Linter, Etheratom
- Pragma - Very simple web IDE for solidity, and auto-generated interfaces for smart contracts.
autocomplete-solidity, and language-solidity packages
- Vim solidity - Vim syntax file for solidity
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code extension that adds support for Solidity
- Intellij Solidity Plugin - Open-source plug-in for JetBrains IntelliJ Idea IDE (free/commercial) with syntax highlighting, formatting, code completion etc.
- YAKINDU Solidity Tools - Eclipse based IDE. Features context sensitive code completion and help, code navigation, syntax coloring, build in compiler, quick fixes and templates.
- Eth Fiddle - IDE developed by The Loom Network that allows you to write, compile and debug your smart contract. Easy to share and find code snippets.